I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has returned to read this humble blog time and time again. You guys and gals consistently offer insightful and useful comments and I really appreciate your participation. The month of July was a benchmark in Single-Serving Photo's history, reaching 2,442 unique visitors, the most who have ever stopped by in a single month!
For laughs, here are some other statistics that might interest you:
- The most-visited article is Histograms, Huh? with about 2,465 views.
- The single most active day was the 16th of July with 582 unique visitors, which–not coincidentally–is the same day Scott Kelby posted his links wrap-up article mentioning my Histograms piece.
- You guys love reading my blog on Mondays and Tuesdays, but not so much on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Between 3 and 4 PM (Eastern) is the most popular time to drop by.
- 46% of you are using Firefox, while only 31% are using Internet Explorer (that's cause enough for celebration if you ask me!)
- The majority of you found me through Photography Voter (great site!), while many others found me through StumbleUpon (also a great site!).
- Of the few of you who found my site through a web search, the most popular keywords that led you here were “lightroom,” “watermark,” and “focal.” I'll take it!
Thanks again for visiting! I have a lot of great ideas brewing so you're not going to want to miss what's coming up!